Jackson, MI 49202
• Operates molding machines according to assigned job instructions.
• Removes finished parts from molding machine bins in a timely manner.
• Inspects molded product for visual quality defects, notifies supervisor of deficiencies.
• Records, and dispose of all non-conforming parts properly.
• Identifies, and performs trimming procedures.
• Understand and follow Quality systems to obtain and maintain standards.
• Weigh and package parts that conform to standards.
• Able to locate work and follow work instructions.
• Understands DEP’s Quality policy and company objectives maintaining IATF16949/ISO14001 status.
• Utilizes ADP time clock system for hours worked.
• Must adhere to all Health, Safety, and Environmental policies and procedures.
• Interacts with Manufacturing members, Quality Control, Maintenance to ensure production goals and objectives are achieved.
• Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
• Seeks Continuous Improvement methods to improve efficiency, quality and reduction of scrap.
• All other duties as assigned by the Supervisor or any member of Management.