Jackson, MI 49202
Essential Duties and Requirements of the Job:
- Ensures housekeeping cleanliness and orderly work areas to provide a safe work environment.
- Maintains daily production standards and schedule requirements.
- Provide daily supervision and instruction to direct/indirect employees to meet production schedules.
- Performs performance reviews for reporting staff.
- Maintains attendance records for shift employees in ADP system.
- Motivate and mentor employees through positive, constructive and respectful means.
- Ensures correct labeling, scanning and packaging of all materials produced.
- Enforcement and ensures consistent application of all company policies and procedures.
- Administer communication correspondence with employees regarding performance issues.
- Interacts with Manufacturing Manager and Material Coordinator for daily, weekly and monthly work schedule.
- Interacts with Maintenance, Quality Control and Tool room to ensure production is not disrupted.
- Alerts Human Resources or Manufacturing Manager of inconsistencies, or threatening situations affecting the business.
- Enters production and scrap entries into IQMS.
- Uses ADP time and attendance system to adjust employee punches and approve overtime schedules.
- Must adhere to all safety and environmental policies.
- Seeks Continuous Improvement methods to improve efficiency, quality and reduction of scrap.
- All other duties assigned by the Manufacturing Manager, Logistics Manager, or other member of Management.