Jackson, MI 49202
Responsible for managing Production, Logistics, and Maintenance departments to ensure optimum results are achieved in production, quality and quantities. Works with, instructs, and trains team members in proper process methods to maintain production schedules, attain standards, and meet quality requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must be able to directly interact with coworkers and customers in a cooperative, respectful and professional manner.
- The ability to motivate employees through Continuous Improvement methods, team building and Problem-solving techniques.
- Proficient in written and oral communication, delivering various types of presentations or information in a logical manner.
- The ability to solve technical math problems (fundamentals of algebra, operations of positive and negative numbers, fractional equations)
- The ability to interpret Blue Prints.
- Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- A. or 10 or more experience in Injection molding, including Manufacturing Engineering.
- Project Management skills and Problem-Solving skills.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Knowledge in application of governmental rules and regulations, such as OSHA and EPA.
- May require additional schooling for knowledge updates or technology advancements.
- Must possess safe work habits, a mature attitude, good attendance and the ability to follow instructions in a timely manner.